We have created the following privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the
information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site:
- IP Address - We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with
our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information as well as to identify you,
your browser, type of access & diagnose potential network problems.
ad repeatedly and to save your password so you don´t have to re-enter it each time you visit.
- Advertisers - We do not currently utilize outside ad companies to display ads on our site, but may in the future. If so, the advertisers
by advertisers, and we do not have access to this information.
- Registration Forms - Our site´s contribution form requires users to
give us contact information (such as name and email address).
- Contact information from any registration form is used to get in touch with the site participant when necessary.
- The email address that is entered into the mailing list is used to send out site updates and information. This information is not sold or
shared with any outside organization.
- Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- Demographic and profile data may also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor´s experience at our site showing
them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
- Order Forms - Our site may use an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect contact information
(such as email address), financial information (i.e. account or credit card numbers), and some minor demographic information (zip code).
Contact information from order forms is used to collect information relevant for purchases made. The customer´s contact information is also
used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Some demographic and profile data is also
collected at our site. This information is not shared with anyone and is only used by us to improve our quality of service for you, the customer.
- External Links - This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such
- Security - This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- Choice/Opt-Out - Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us.
- Contacting the Web Site - If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this
Web site, you can contact: email@example.com